If you’re engaged or in the midst of wedding planning, don’t nail down that venue just yet – you could win a luxurious boat wedding right on Lake George! Here’s what the Lake George Steamboat Company is giving away, and how it can be yours.
- Five hour wedding – three hours sailing, one hour dockside before and after
- Pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres
- Champagne toast
- Up to 100 guests
Notes and Exclusions:
- Package can only be used for a wedding (not a vow renewal or other celebration)
- Wedding under 100 guests will be of less value than $15,000 and will be based on a charter fee plus a budget of $75 per person
- Not included: alcohol/bar, flowers for bridal party, family and boat decoration, photographer, music
- Expiration date 10/31/19
- New bookings only
- Date dependent on availability and Steamboat schedule
- Excludes the months of July and August, holiday weekends, and special event weekends
- Value will be less for weddings under 100 guests (as noted above)
- Winner will be provided with a 1099 – package is considered taxable income
- Lake George Boat Weddings will pay sales taxes and gratuities on winnings
- By entering you’re giving permission to Lake George Boat Weddings and Lake George Steamboat Company to use the following on their websites and in promotional materials in print and digital:
- Photos of prize winner’s wedding, including both the couple and the guests
- Description of prize winner’s story and any guests’ stories
Enter the contest here by February 28th, 2018 >>
Lake George Boat Weddings from the Lake George Steamboat Company literally makes dreams come true for happy couples looking to exchange their vows in a unique setting right on the water.
This boat wedding package is for the Lac du Saint Sacrement, which is the largest of their boats, but they also have two other boats – the Mohican and the Minnie-Ha-Ha.
The Lake George Steamboat Company offers not just weddings on their amazing ships, but also entertainment cruises, sightseeing cruises, and more.